Carlisle Sport Trail LH Bias Trailer Tire - 5.30-12 LRB
Huge Savings Item! Save 16% on the Carlisle Sport Trail LH Bias Trailer Tire - 5.30-12 LRB by Carlisle at Daily News Miami. MPN: 6H01391. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Carlisle Sport Trail LH Bias Ply Trailer Tire is optimal where rugged performance and sidewall puncture resistance is critical. It's perfectly
Product Description & Reviews
The Carlisle Sport Trail LH Bias Ply Trailer Tire is optimal where rugged performance and sidewall puncture resistance is critical. It's perfectly suited for trailers used for construction, utility, agriculture, light-duty marine/boating, light-duty travel and cargo hauling. Design features include an innovative tread design, low rolling resistance, and premium contour which lead to extended tire life. The wider shoulder provides better road contact under loaded conditions. Laboratory and field testing results confirm a smooth ride, consistent wear, and great stability at highway speeds. The Carlisle brand has been trusted in the specialty tire market for nearly 100 years. Known for its track record for quality, Carlisle trailer tires are backed by a defect-free warranty for two years (or wear exceeds the last 3/32" of tread depth, whichever occurs first).
Features & Highlights
- Designed for trailers used for construction, utility, agriculture, shorter-distance/infrequent boat or cargo hauling
- Compatible with popular boat trailer brands such as Alumacraft, Continental, Crestliner, Karavan, Lund, Mako, Nitro, Ranger, Regency, River Pro, Sea Ray, Smoker Craft, Stratos, Striper, Sun Tracker, Tahoe, Tracker, Triton, Triumph, Warrior and Yamaha
- Compatible with popular utility and cargo trailer brands such as Big Tex, Carry-On, E-Z Hauler, FastTrac, Lark United, Miska, Performance Trailers, PJ, Quality Trailers, Remeq, Road Force, Teske, Top Hat, Triple Crown and Wells Cargo
- Refer to your existing tire sidewall and/or trailer owner's manual to determine the appropriate tire size and load capacity. Max Capacity: 855 pounds, Recommended PSI: 55
- This is a tire only. Wheel is not included
22 x 6 x 22 inches
20.75 x 3.6 x 20.75 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Carlisle, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 6H04521, ean: 0070964017864,
Designed for short or long-distance use with trailers used for boating, cargo, utility, or horse and stock, as well as towable RVs and toy haulers. Compatible with popular boat trailer brands such as Alum craft, Continental, Crestline, Caravan, Lund,...
Whether for work or for play, this dependable Travelstar HF288 trailer tire is designed to help you tow valuable cargo with confidenceTire Only - Wheel Not Included. Load Range: D (8 ply). Max Load: 2040 lbs per tire (single), 1820 lbs per tire (Dual...
mpn: 10146430720, ean: 0715854862727,
Robust trailer radial with sturdy casing design and durable performance · Dual-belt construction provides added strength and improved towing stability · Full nylon cap in selected sizes delivers durability and a smooth ride · Optimized tread desig...
mpn: 193622, ean: 0192840355737,
Specification: Tire Size: 4.80-12 Brand: MaxAuto Pattern: P811 Ply Rating: 6 Load Range: C Overall Diameter: 20.47" Section Width: 4.6" Tread Depth: 0.19" Max Load - Single Tire: 990lbs@90psi Rim Width: 3.75" Feature: --Tires ONLY, rims not included ...