Free Shipping Included! Excelvan Wireless Solar Rechargeble Digital LED Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS with 4 External Sensors Pressure Range 0~8 Bar (0~116Psi) by Excelvan at Daily News Miami. MPN: 170626-C6. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Note●Be cautious of sensor in tire during maintenance and detaching/loading tire.●Monitor issues sensor low battery alert when the sensor battery
Product Description & Reviews
●Be cautious of sensor in tire during maintenance and detaching/loading tire.
●Monitor issues sensor low battery alert when the sensor battery almost run out of power.
●After sensor installed in tire, please examine tire/valve with soapy water to prevent any air leakage.
●Each sensor is marked with tire position (as already paired with monitor,LF,LR,RF,RR), be sure to be fixed in the right tire.
●Support visual and audio alarm.
●Qualified RF transmission tech, 30 meters transmission.
●High pressure alarm/ Low pressure alarm/ High temperature alarm.
●Monitor goes into sleep mode after 10 min of no vehicle vibration detected.
●Pressure units can be adjusted to PSI or Bar and temperature can set to ℃ or ℉.
●Suitable for the car that tire pressure is lower than 87 PSI (6 Bar), not recommended to be used for caravan, trailer.
M7-3 Monitor Specification
●Input voltage: DC 5V
●Frequency: 433.92 MHz
●Default pressure unit: Psi/Bar
●Default temperature unit: ℃/℉
●Pressure threshold range: 1.0~9.9Bar (16~99Psi)
●Temperature threshold range : 25℃~93/77℉~199℉
●Operation temperature: -20℃~80℃
●Storage temperature: -30℃~85℃
●Default High Pressure Alert: 3.0 Bar (44 Psi)
●Default Low Pressure Alert: 2.0 Bar (29 Psi)
●Default Temperature Alert: 70℃
SR Sensor Specifications
●Detecting pressure range: 0~8 Bar (0~116Psi)
●Operation temperature: -40℃~80℃
●Storage temperature: -40℃~85℃
●Frequency: 433.92 MHz
●Transmission power: ＜10dBm
●Pressure accuracy: ±0.1 Bar (±1.5 Psi)
●Temperature accuracy: ±3℃
●Battery life: 3~5 years
1 x Monitor
4 x Internal Sensors
1x Rubber antiskid sheets
1 x Wrench
1 x English instruction manual
Features & Highlights
- Warranty: All Excelvan Tire Pressure Alarm have 12 months warranty and friendly customer service.
- Safety: This TPMS system dynamically monitors tire pressure, which can prevent puncture and damage of car parts caused by flat tire. It will improve fuel efficiency, prolong tire life, increase traffic safety and avoid abnormal wear of vehicle parts, Support visual and audio alarm, with high / low pressure alarm, High temperature alarm
- Power Supply: Monitor comes with rechargeable battery (built-in) lifespan over 5 years, supports USB cable charging and solar charging, can be replaced only if the low battery icon shows on the monitor.
- Convenience: The unit has default pressure and temperature limits, and you can set the desirable pressure and temperature limits if you need. Monitor goes into sleep mode after 10 min of no vehicle vibration detected. And sensors are easy to be mounted and replaced, NO need professional replacement.
- Application: Suitable for the car that tire pressure is lower than 87 PSI (6 Bar), not recommended to be used for caravan, trailer.
12 months warranty and friendly customer service
7.72 x 2.2 x 10.31 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Excelvan, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: CA02, ean: 0750810194597,
ERAYAK TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System Wireless TPMS can provide a variety of data, tire pressure, tire temperature and monitor battery performance, can be monitored quickly and promptly. You enable more safe and comfortable driving, bring you ...
mpn: TN501, ean: 0732140329559,
Something You Need to Know!! A lot of high-speed traffic accidents were caused by wrong tire pressure. With a reliable TPMS, drivers can aware these abnormal tire pressures and temperatures before any damage. Tips: For first use, please: 1. Make s...