Solar Power TPMS, Keenso Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System With 4 External Cap Sensors(0-8bar), Display 4 Tires' Pressure and Temperature by Keenso at Daily News Miami. MPN: Keensov7qh0rn2af. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Keenso-- With a solar powered car tire pressure monitor system and 4 external sensors, drivers are warned of abnormal tire conditions before it
Product Description & Reviews
Keenso-- With a solar powered car tire pressure monitor system and 4 external sensors, drivers are warned of abnormal tire conditions before it becomes dangerous. Tyre Pressure Monitoring System will make sure your tire pressure is at its proper level. Solar Energy / USB Charging, you do not worry about how to charge it. Guarantee with 100% satisfaction, please buy it with confidence and feel free to contact us if there's any question
External Sensor Parameters:
Working Voltage: 3V
Standby Current: <0.7uA
Working Current: <8mA
Temperature Measurement Accuracy: -20℃-50℃（+/-4℃）
Working Temperature: -20℃-60℃
Pressure Measurement Range: 0-8Bar
Waterproof Grade: IP67
Size: 24 × 17mm/0.9 × 0.7in
TPMS Receiver Parameters:
Working Voltage: DC 12V
Working Current: <=20mA
Transmission Frequency: 433.92MHz (+/-0.1MHz)
Receiving Sensitivity: <=-105dBm
Working Temperature: -40℃ - +85℃
Material: ABS Plastic
Color: Black + Silver
Size: 98 × 30 × 72mm/3.9 × 1.2 × 2.8in
Package Weight: approx.280g
1 × TPMS Receiver
4 × External Sensor
1 × Wrench
4 × Anti-theft Nuts
1 × USB Cable
1 × Adhesive Pad
1 × User Manual
Features & Highlights
- TFT Color Screen Display: High-definition TFT color screen display, clear to see. LED display shows simultaneously show 4 tires' pressure or temperature; Temperature Measurement Accuracy: -20℃-50℃（+/-4℃）
- Multiple Alarm Function: High and low tire pressure alarm. High temperature alarm, low power alarm. Air leakage condition alarm. Reliable alarm system delivers audio alerts whenever an unusual situation occurs
- Solar Energy / USB Charging: Large solar panel, quick charge, also Including USB Connector charge. Pressure Measurement Range: 0-8Bar; Pressure Measurement Range: 0-8Bar. Fit for a wide range of vehicles
- 4 Tire Sensors: 4 sensors have been coded to the display, just install the sensors as per the position labels on the sensor (RR, RF, LF, LR), a replacement sensor can be easily coded; just simply mount the sensor onto the valve when the display is in coding mode
- Easy Installation: Tire Pressure Monitor System includes special tools for installation. Easy DIY installation within a few minutes, no dynamic balance required, no risk to destroy tires; TPMS Receiver Size: 98 × 30 × 72mm/3.9 × 1.2 × 2.8in
|Item Weight:||0.62 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.27 x 1.26 x 1.26 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Keenso, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: GGL-TPMS-003, ean: 0602860604215,
Sensor Specification Working temperature: -40℃ ~ 85℃ Storage temperature: -40℃ ~ 85℃ Sensor signal distance: 3-5 meters Pressure range: 0~3.5 bar (0~87 psi) Pressure Accuracy: ±1.5Psi Working Voltage: 2.2-3.0V Temperature Accuracy: ±3 ℃ ...
mpn: Autel, ean: 0713830337511,
Universal 315MHz Metal Stem Autel MX-Sensors offer the latest model vehicle coverage because these TPMS sensors quickly update during installation with an Autel wireless programming tool. Only two sensor types cover 98% of all OE sensors on the marke...
mpn: 8025779173498, ean: 8025779173498,
Teepao Precise Wireless Car RV TMPS Tire Pressure Monitoring System[Precise TMPS Kit]-High sensitivity and great accuracy for measuring tire pressure and temperature, which guarantee ultra safety of your car during driving.[Dual Power Supply]-Our TPM...
mpn: EL-50448, ean: 0029885935559,
TireSystem TPMS Activation Tool for GM Vehicles EL-50448 tpms reset tool can help you reprogram all tires much easier just with 3 steps. Ensure that the vehicle is in the TPMS Learn Mode, and follow the service procedure. Hold tool against the sidewa...